The Former Provincial Bank
The Jackie Clarke Collection is located in the former Provincial Bank building on Pearse Street, Ballina. Built in 1881, it was used as a bank until 1977. It was designed by the Victorian architect Thomas Manly Deane, who also designed the National Museum and Government Buildings, Dublin.
The building, which was acquired by Mayo County Council in 2008, has been completely renovated and refurbished. It now hosts an award winning exhibition centre that has been specially designed for the Jackie Clarke Collection.